New viflow Model ITIL® 4 for holistic IT service management
ITIL® 4 supports agile approaches and dynamic change more than ever before and incorporates business requirements, policies, strategies and customer needs in a completely new and comprehensive way. While the focus under v3 was still on predefined processes that had to be adapted to the company's own requirements, ITIL® 4 offers a holistic approach to "operational excellence", i.e. optimal alignment with corporate goals and their dynamic change.
Our new viflow Model ITIL® 4 bridges the gap between the theory of ITIL® 4 and practical implementation and not only contains customizable processes aligned with ITIL® 4 for quick implementation, but also explains the ITIL® 4 philosophy in a simple and understandable way.
Until 31.05.2021 a special introductory offer:
viflow Model ITIL® 4
incl. 2 hours ITIL workshop by ViCon partner Visorian GmbH
1.490 € (plus VAT)
instead of 1.990 €
Visorian GmbH is responsible for the content of this viflow Model.
Visorian is a business and IT consulting company based in Hamburg, whose international customers rely on efficient and effective processes and solutions. Visorian's experienced experts support their customers with the following services, from analysis / planning and operational implementation to sustainable support for digital change:
- Process analysis and design as well as project support in organizational changes, digital strategies and in the context of continuous improvement
- IT architecture and implementation in the context of collaboration, modern work and cloud native service design
- Service transfer to the cloud / service management solutions
- Development of applications and apps / LegalTech
- Holistic project management based on established PM standards, adapted to your individual requirements