Registration of the viflow Remote App
(1) In the course of registering you will be asked to give your full name, company and your email address. By registering you create a trial account that is free of charge.
(2) You will receive the access details, such as user and password, together with the Remote App link by email following registration.
Trial period and availability
(1) The trial period lasts 30 days. We reserve the right to alter the trial period at any time. As a user you do not have a right to permanent use of specific benefits.
(2) There is no right to uninterrupted use of the viflow Remote App. Owing to maintenance works or technical faults interruptions may occur that might also result in loss of data. Consequently temporary restrictions or interruptions to use cannot be completely excluded.
Rights of use
(1) We grant to you for the duration of the trial version period the unlimited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable right to use the viflow Remote App online for your own purposes.
(2) You do not have any rights to use the viflow Remote App for any purposes other than as provided in these terms, or to reproduce it or make it available for use by third parties whether for consideration or free of charge.
(1) When using the viflow Remote App your data will be held for a period of thirty (30) days on the viflow Remote App (“trial period”). On the expiry of the trial period data stored on this platform will be deleted automatically and irretrievably. You have the option of storing the viflow Process Model or the WebModel also locally on your data carriers.
(2) You undertake not to store in the viflow Remote App any content, of which the provision, publication and use infringes applicable law, the rights of third parties or the principles for the protection of minors. Similarly any activity that compromises the smooth running of the viflow Remote App or that might overload our platform is not permitted.
(3) We have no storage or custodial obligations in relation to the data transmitted or processed by you.
(4) Data is backed up regularly e.g. in the event of a server crash. But you have no right to completely redundance-free recoverability of your data.
(1) The use of the viflow Remote App is free of charge.
Termination of the contractual relationship
(1) The trial period ends automatically after 30 days, without the need for notice by either party. We delete any data stored by you in the viflow Remote App ten days after the expiry of the test period.
(1) You undertake to indemnify us for all costs, claims and detriment sought from us by third parties by reason of the infringement of their rights by your content or by reason of a breach of legislation by you.
(2) You also undertake to compensate us for all costs arising from infringements of rights, in particular costs of appropriate legal defence including court and legal fees. This shall not apply where and in so far as the infringement of rights is not attributable to you.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded. If the purchaser is a business person, the exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes is the location of the head office of ViCon GmbH. ViCon may however also bring legal proceedings against the contractual partner at its general place of jurisdiction.
Oldenburger Allee 25